Looking thru all my pictures, I have come to realize I have forgotten to post a lot of pictures. Starting with Lily's (Colin and Jess's little girl) birthday party. It was a mad hatter theme. So we all wore crazy hats. What a fun idea, and a great way to get the adults involved!

Jess was so good, and had tons of games planned. One was a race to get thru a maze. And it was so funny to watch all those guys trying to get that little ball thru that little hole with a little golf club.



Can you find the smile? Who ever found the smile got a prize- go Jonny!



There they all go- lone riders.



Mom and birthday girl. So hard to believe it was her 2nd birthday. I know I say it all the time. But really where does time go?





THRILLER night. We got tickets and went to the musical at USU- Thriller. It was awesome! We started out this date by going to yummy Costa Vida.


While the musical was getting started some of the actresses were going around trying to scare people. I have to admit, I was so happy they did not come and try and scare me!


What an sweet musical that was! I'd for sure go again. Love Michael Jackson.

Pumpkin walk in Logan. We kinda went last minute on the last day of this, but at least we went. Who ever sets this up sets up the coolest scenes. These are just a few.




Secondhand Serenade! Oh how I love him and his music. He came to USU and we couldn't resist going. He played such a good concert and there were some amazing opening bands as well.

Jonny and I love going to concerts, that's one thing we really enjoy doing together.

Thanksgiving 2009! It was celebrated at Golden Corral believe it or not. Our house was already packed up and ready to move, and we couldn't make it down to Salt Lake, so why not go out to eat? Jonny's parents came up and celebrated the holiday with us. And it was actually really yummy and nice and packed. I couldn't believe how packed it was.

And no cooking, no cleaning- just go home and relax!

Sad to leave all my great friends of Logan! This was on my last day of work at Conservice. Happy to say goodbye to Conservice for sure, but so sad to say goodbye to my close friends. Love our sweaters? This was not planned by the way believe it or not.


Adorable Jordyn!

For Valentine's Day this year Jonny picked me up from work and 'missed' our exit home, and we 'somehow' ended up in Midway, UT. He had pre planned an over night stay with a couples hour long massage the next day. It was the best surprise! I could not have been happier! He had already sent me beautiful flowers earlier that week. I love him!

I am always joking with Jonny that I never get to jump on the bed anymore, and he isn't about to let me jump on our nice bed. So this was an awesome excuse to jump on a bed finally! Loved it!


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletelove the picture of you jumping on the bed!
ReplyDelete