Thursday, May 7, 2009

Introducing my new baby!

I can hardly stand it!! Jonathan got me a little surprise last night- introducing my new Nikon Camera!!! This is a cheesy picture, but I had to take it this morning out of pure EXCITEMENT!!
I just CAN NOT WAIT to take pictures with this bad boy! I am taking a photography with my friend Jess on May 30th, and can't wait to show up with it! Anyone that wants their pictures taken for FREE so I can practice PLEASE let me know! Thanks sooo much Love!! 
Oh did I mention that I got a new camera?! 

10 comments:

  1. UM no way, Im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green with jealousy! I want one so bad! What a great hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you I had to comment again. Sweeeeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! I SO Heart cameras! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS you can take my family pics if you want to? I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie, what is it? a D40? a D60? I would be mega mega jealous if it were a D80 or dare I say a D200??? fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baaaaaaaaaah! Uber Super Duper Jealiouso!! A d90 takes Video!! AaaaaaaH! You are totally loved!

    ReplyDelete