Saturday, February 27, 2010

Off Broadway Theater Presents...

Last night a group of us went downtown to The Off Broadway Theater and saw a comedy of Wicked. It was so fun to get out of the house after working 10 hour days, and coming home and crashing. Poor Jonny was at work, so he missed out on all the fun, but joined us later.
3 girls
3 boys- the funny thing is that no one was paired with each other, it just happened to work out in those odds.
Afterwards we went to Ihop up by Jonny's work since he was getting off soon. Craig and I apparently thought we were too cool for the camera. Actually, I think I might be waiving to someone here, I am not sure what I am doing.
Craig though is too cool for the camera- this pose was done on purpose. He is so funny!
Savannah and Candice- so glad Candice showed up! Love her and miss her. Thank you to Savannah for setting this all up- you are the best!
Craig was so nice, and went and picked up Jonny when he got off at 11pm in the middle of us eating. Jonny didn't know this, so Craig put on my jacket and drove our truck to pick him up. Kinda freaked Jonny out at first because he thought it was me. But the arms being about 5 inches too short threw it off pretty quick!
Love him- and so glad he could come later on. I miss him when he can't come to all our social events. Love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment