Monday, March 15, 2010

mission call

Kristie's little brother, Bryce, got his mission call. I can't believe it. It seems like he was just 12 yesterday! I can't believe he's 19. I don't know what it is, but something about getting a mission call just gets everyone excited and rush in the room. Everyone casted their votes, and I don't think anyone was close to where he's going.


Grandma Harper- always so good to see you. She always looks so pretty.
Opening...
San Diego, California!
Taking it all in...


And the phone calls came rushing in! How exciting!
These two are so beautiful!
Bailee didn't want to sit by Jonny, and starting thowing herself down on the chair. Jonny just followed. She didn't like that too much.
Best Friends!

Love their blue eyes! These two are my favorite people! Thanks so much for inviting us over to hear the big call. We are so excited for him to go to Cali! Bryce Harper is going to make an amazing missionary! Love you!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Sorry to have missed you this weekend. I want to see pictures, when you have time! Also, come over to my craft blog and enter my giveaway. I think it's something you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming Love you two so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete