Don't know what it was this weekend, but our schedule's were so off. This is me Friday night around 10pm! Sad I know, which led me to wake up around 8:30am Saturday morning- oh how I hate waking up early on Saturday morning. Especially when Jonny had no trouble staying awake, and finally went to bed around 2:30am. So when I got up at 8:30am, I had to stay quite until around 10:00am when Jonny finally got up.
... and this is Jonny at 8:00pm Saturday night! (This never happens, but Jonny has been sick all week, and poor guy can never just 'take a sick day'. He had a big test this past week that he's been studying for- AND GOT A 92%!) So I don't blame him for finally crashing and getting some rest. He needed it. Hopefully next weekend can be more lively for us!
you guys are getting old :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope Jonny is feeling better. sometimes you just have to have a restful weekend! Too bad you couldn't have got it on the same schedule! :)
ReplyDeleteWait until you have kids...you'll appreciate the naps you get before you have them!
ReplyDelete