It finally happened! I have been waiting for this moment for the longest time! It happened to me once long long ago way back in 5th grade. I was beginning to think that I had dreamed it solely because it had only happened the once and I had never seen it again. But now I remember it like it was yesterday. It was lunch time and out class was scheduled for a soccer game. We were all standing around waiting for things to get started. A friend Chris Montoya had purchased some Nacho Cheese Doritos and was munching on them before the game started. In the bottom of the bag was a little orange clump of cheesy goodness. No one else wanted to eat it but I didn't care I thought I'd give it a try. So I popped it in my mouth and it was an explosion of tastiness! A little ball of seasoning that somehow made it into the package and got clumped together for my pleasure.
Then as my wife picked me up from school it happened. She had brought some Nacho Cheese Doritos for a luncheon at work and brought what was left home. Me being the starving person that I am because I get so busy I don't have time to eat, opened the bag and began to munch. Then to my most pleasant surprise I pulled out this!
It had happened again I couldn't believe it! The amazing little ball of cheesy goodness had come back again! What are the chances!? Just when I had given up all hope that they even existed I got one again. So I popped it in my mouth after I took a short trip down memory lane and explained to my wife what is was all about. Luckily Angela is allergic to MSG and if she ate the cheese ball she just might die. I offered it to her anyways not to be rude knowing that she wouldn't want it. So the time came to eat it and when I did the explosion of cheesiness was even better than I remembered. I can now only wait till I get visited by the little ball of joy again.
Jonathan you are freaking hilarious! That is why I love you! You are just way to cool! One day maybe all be lucky and find one of those - but if I do. I want to share it with you!
ReplyDelete