Krisite and Bailee at her 2 week old check up!
I had the opportunity to go down to Salt Lake this past Saturday and stay till Monday evening and spend time with Kristie and little baby Bailee Renee. It was so good to see Bailee Renee and how big she is getting, how good she is doing, and her little personality come out! Kristie is doing such and amazing job- and she is exhausted, but has good reason. A brand new baby really wares you out. Kristie has has such good help though since she's been home. I was so sad to leave, I could have stayed forever with Kristie and her new baby. But time to re enter reality in my own life in Logan.
You need a baby!!!! They are lots of work, but so worth it!
ReplyDeleteAre you getting the itch for a baby yet Ang? :) It kind of sounds like it!!!
ReplyDeleteUm I agree with Brandy and Stacey
ReplyDeleteit's BABY TIME!!!!