This is my BEST BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! As you can see she is very pregnant! Krisite is one of the most amazing persons that I know! She is such a hard worker, thoughtful, caring, sweet, generous, and a WONDERFUL step mom to her hubby's little girl, Anika, and she is going to be such a AWESOME mom to this little one. I can not wait until that little baby girl, Bailee Renee, is here in this crazy world! I know that she is such a blessing to Kristie and Mike already and will be to anyone that meets her. She couldn't have picked a better than mom than Kristie! I know that Kristie is so excited to meet this Bailee Renee, and to finally hold her in her arms, and love her so much more than she thought possible!
OK This picture was taken today- how many more days do you think she has to go? What is your guess??
The answer is on my comments.
26 DAYS!
ReplyDeleteOkay Renee How much do I owe you! Just kidding- You are too kind to me and I am so so so lucky that you are my best friend too!!!!!! You have done so much for me and little Miss Bailee and I luv you and Jonny so much! You have helped me become a better person in so many ways and likewise this post could be about you because I think the same about you. You will be an amazing mother when the time is right for you two (and it could not be fast enough for me :) but I am grateful for you. LUV ya FOREVER
ReplyDeleteI'm saying 20 1/2 days. haha
ReplyDeleteI say 20 minutes! I'm so excited for her!
ReplyDelete