Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kristie's Baby Shower

Baby shower time! And that means Kristie is that much closer to invite Bailee Renee into the world! She had an open house at her grandma's yesterday and it was so fun! I wish I lived closer and got to see all these people all the time- I miss them so much!
Jonny and I got her this sweet swing/bouncer. The seat comes off and it's a bouncer- how cool is that! Here Kristie is with her step daughter Anika.
Kristie just waiting to open her presents!
Kristie and Des
Angie and her little girl Kailee
Present time!

(another of Kailee and Angie- so cute!)




Here is Kailee, Nora, and Nora's granddaughter Alexia. Kristie and I used to work with Nora at the Day Care and were so glad that she was able to come!
My aunt Jill gave Kristie this bear, and it was the hot item of all the little kids.
Even big sis Anika got a little something! I love that!
It was her own little baby to take care of!

Dad to be
... she better get used to holding diapers!

Mike's mom made 11 or 12 of these amazing blankets!
And MADE this amazing diaper bag. Uumm I think I am going to have Mike adopt me in his family so I can have one when I am expecting.

Kristie's Birthday present- a new 'mom' coat! A new mom has got to be stylin!
Delan with Kristie
B.F.F.!!!
I just can't wait for that phone call 'going to the hospital!'. Jonny and I will be in our car speeding down the highway down to Salt Lake! Last night I went over to Kristie's house and helped her 'organize' all her baby things and get her room ready for the baby. It was so much fun to be able to spend time together and help her feel ready. I love you Kristie and unborn Bailee Renee! Can't wait to meet you! We are now 'officially' ready for you to come!

1 comment:

  1. I am so mad I missed that! Stupid snow:) Looks like fun though..I wish I lived closer sometimes too..
    Kristie is so cute, I don't look cute pregnant yet, just fat:(
    P.S. Angela, you need to tell Kristie to open up her blog so I can view it!

    ReplyDelete