Got tagged by Krista. I have seen this on other people's blogs and was hoping I wouldn't get tagged because I was nervous the picture that I was suppose to put on here would be horrible. But it's not as bad as it could be.

Here's how this tag works:1. Go to the "My Pictures" folder on your computer2. Upload the 4th picture from the 4th folder3. Post the picture4. Tag 4 others
This is Jonny and I a few days before we got married- how time flies!
I tag- Kristie, Brandy, Lynette, Jess, Angie, and Savanah!
I still need to post my Thanksgiving pictures, I have just not had the time. But this was quick and easy, so I did this really fast. Tomorrow my family is coming up and we are going to Jim Brickman- I am excited!
Yeah, you're lucky- that is a way cute picture!:)
ReplyDeleteOh no - Mine is probably of me looking dorkie! Hopefully it is Maddie. I am on it!
ReplyDeleteMan I still need to do the last tag... Oh I am so behind. Tell Jim I said hi!
ReplyDelete