Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FREE.99 + s&h

I heart Oprah! A couple of weeks ago Oprah announced on her show that that she was giving FREE Snapfish.com books away (plus s&h) for one day only. Well, I completely forgot to make my book all day until about 11:45pm (and it ended at midnight). So I rushed to the computer and uploaded some of our favorite wedding pics and ordered mine.
I wish I would have remembered earlier because you can do so much on Snapfish.com! But for the lack of time, I just did one picture per page (you were only allowed to do up to 20 pages for the free book) and ordered mine. And it came today in the mail. I love it, but do wish I had more time to make it really good! Especially for free. But I guess this is a good sample of what they look like. Not bad for $4 something.

3 comments:

  1. Um why did you not tell me about this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one too!! This will be my second book from Snapfish. I did one for Fathers Day for Jacob, with pics of Kailee. It turned out so cute! I can't wait to see my other one. You got yours really fast! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete