This years Christmas started off GREAT! We headed down to Salt Lake on Tuesday right after work and went over to my Aunt Becky's for my family's Christmas party. It was so much fun! I love my family, they are so relaxed and so easy to just be yourself around.
Here is my cousin Theresa with her youngest Olivia.
Someone brought this 'grab' thing, and my uncle Grieg kept trying to 'grab' James Craig. He did not think it was too funny, but all of us sure did.
Jonny picked the purse bag present, and what do you expect would be in it? Of course lotions! He should have gone for the Burger King bag...
I think I got the BEST of all! I picked the big white box that had 'D.I' written on the top of it. Inside was a complete set of china! Sweet! I love it too!
Jonny got these awesome slippers from Jill.

I told Evelyne to smile with her new dress up chest- this is what I got! I love this little girl. I have so many pictures of this face when asked to smile!
This one is for Kristie! WOOT WOOT!
Christmas Eve lunch- Costa Vida! We love that place! I was shocked when Jonny ordered right after me 2 burritos! And even more shocked when he almost ate both of them. He quit after 1 and 1/2.
Christmas this year was a little different. We decided to stay at a Bed and Breakfast over Christmas. We stayed at Castle Creek Inn, and it was beautiful! We arrived Wednesday at 4pm, and stayed thru Friday morning. When we got there they upgraded our room for FREE. Love that! And so glad we choose the upgraded room it was so nice!
So this was our original room.
It actually had this knight in it, Jonny thought that was pretty cool!

Our room also had this cozy fireplace!
Our 'hotel' Christmas tree for 2008!
Saturday night we headed over to Savannah's for game night. We miss all our friends so much out here in Logan! So it was so nice seeing them!
And we upgraded to this! It was soo nice to just relax and have a 'Will-Farrell-a-thon'! Yep, you read right, thats what we did, watched the best of all the Will Farrell movies. When Jonny first told me that's what he wanted to do, I thought he was crazy. But I forgot of hilarious that guy is!
Here is cute Brad and Liz!
I'm so glad that you guys came over on Saturday. It was SOOO good to see both of you. I love the pictures. Too bad Liz is such a cheater when it comes to Phase 10. lol. Thanks for coming over and hanging out. :)
ReplyDeletecute pictures! and i love the "will farrell-a-thon"!
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT is right!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming over and helping me will all of Bailee's stuff- she has so much already and she is not even here :) I was so fun just chating it up, I so so miss doing that with you Renee!! Oh the good times
Thanks again LUV YA
Fun, fun! What a fun idea to go to a Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy it while you can!
ReplyDelete