(these last two are backwards by the way)
On Saturday some of my family came up- love it! Thanks so much guys! It was Grandma, Jill, Greig, and my good friend Des. I was bummed that my sister who just moved here couldn't make it. When they got here we went to Buebird. Its just the place to go with out of town people I guess. We love it. My uncle Greig rode Jonny's scooter over to the restaurant, I don't think I've ever seen him on one.
Sometimes I feel like we are cursed to ever get a picture of us where we are both smiling. One of us is always makin a face, this time it was Jonny. Oh I love him anyways!
That night after my family left we just lounged around the house. Gotta love that some days!
I love these two! I love that Roxy is a cuddly dog.
You don't know if you like the picutre. HA!! You are super photogenic pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteYou look hott :)
ReplyDelete