Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Siesta Sac baby!

We have been waiting for this for weeks!! Our friends the Goff's have this 'love sac' (except about $300 cheaper) at their house, and we love it. They got it at K-Mart, and we wanted one. We go over there about a month ago and all they have is blue and green and we wanted black. So we asked when they were going to get some in, and at first they said they didn't know, just whenever the manager orders more. Bummed we left and finally got an answer later on that week, and was told that they would be ordering some more (black!) a few weeks before school started. Well, with many many trips to K-Mart they finally had them yesterday! I don't think we could hold back our excitement in the store!
Now comes the dilemma! That thing is so tightly packed! It took our friend Colin over 2 hours to get his out of the bag. So we tried that...
... and 30 minutes later this is what it looked like! Not working.
The hell with it!! Cut that bad boy off!
This took WAY less time! Sooo exciting!
After we got the bag and the plastic off, the thing expanded so fast!
And here it is this morning! It will still take a few days for it to expand fully, but we love it so far! And it worked out perfectly- this is replacing our love seat, who my cousin who just bought a new place is taking, and our best friends are coming up this weekend and have a truck and is taking our love seat down to my cousin Theresa. Double score!

Side note: This is what Roxy does in our back yard- collect sticks and piles them up by the fence. Jonny noticed this a couple weeks ago, and last night I went outside because Roxy had been out there for a while. She didn't see me at first, and I just watched her wander the yard in hopes for a stick to add to her collection. She is so funny! Love her!

Oh did I mention that our best friends KRISTIE & MIKE are coming up this weekend?? I am soo excited! Can't wait guys!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT ONE :) (in my best 3-year-old tantrum voice) Very nice!!! And we will be there soon to try it out WOOT WOOT, I am SO SO Excited!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sac looks fun - and comfy - I bet you have watched some movies in it. Devon misses Roxy so much. He always asks abou ther.

    ReplyDelete