Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun at the park!

Sunday we went to our friends house, the Goff's, for some yummy roast! Love Jess's home made cookin'. We rarely get that at my house. After dinner and a game of Scene It, we went on a walk to to the park and down by the stream. Well, it wasn't really a park it was a playground. It's nice to get out of the house and out of the office. We feel like this summer we haven't done much.
Jonny and Colin raced on these slide things a few time, I don't even remember who won more times than the other...
(But it looks like Colin did!)
Oh but I do remember who won when Jonny and I raced- that would be Jonny by a long shot! Hey he's got alot more weight on me :)
On your mark- get set- GO!!!

I know my arms look retarded- don't blame me, blame my double jointed arms! I hate it!



Even Kenner wanted to ride it, he did so good for a 3 year old. He probably could have held on the whole way across by himself!



Love Jonny! He always knows how to have a good time!


We both were 'going' to hang upside down- but that hurt our legs! Jonny and Colin were the only one's that braved it!

I could not let go! Maybe I am getting too old for this... ;)

After the playground we went on a nice walk. I love going on walks, and they have got a pretty trail that follows a creek. So nice to just be out in the evening when it finally cools off!
Hey- that almost looks like our kid... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment