Friday, July 18, 2008

Missing Doritos!

Ever since I found that I was allergic to MSG (Monosodium glutamate) I have been doing soo good at not eating things with that in it! Which is everything by the way, flavored chips, stuffing, ramen, pringles, forget about KFC, ranch, etc. But every once in a while I have a small craving for BLAZIN' BUFFALO & RANCH Doritos (among many things!). I love them! Jonny bought a bag a while ago, and that night I simply text him... 'Um, be prepared to have a grumpy wife tonight'. I had eaten almost the whole bag of Doritos- and was about to have the headache of a lifetime. Well, that was about a month ago, and Jonny just bought another bag this week... I'm trying my hardest to stay away, lets just say the bag is hidden from me at the moment :)
On a happier note, I am soo excited for the weekend! My family might be coming up on Sat and that always makes me happy! Woot Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Im more excited for the weekend, and the week, and the next weekend :). BTW...love the chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried those chips, man if I could not have chips I think I would die! And that must be tough because MSG is in a lot of stuff!

    ReplyDelete