Friday, July 11, 2008

Secret School Puppy

You can't really see it, but the 2 shiny things at the top of my backpack our Roxy's eyes. Once in a while Angela will come see me while I am studying and sometimes Roxy too. I am there so much that Roxy just knows if I'm not home that's where I am. As soon as Angela lets Roxy out of the car she runs to the building I'm in and waits for Angela to catch up. Then when Angela opens the door Roxy goes to the room I'm in. Don't worry this is late at night so no one is there, and it is usually to pick me up so she's only inside for a couple minutes. This time however we had to sneak Roxy out because people were talking in the hall. So I opened my backpack and she hopped right in without a peep. Her head was the only thing sticking out blending right in they never even knew.
On the down side. Angela has this compulsion for shopping either for me or for her, so much that she doesn't really regard the sizes anymore as long as it's cute she buys it. Hence these great pants! She knew the size was wrong when she bought them but thought they were "SO HOT!" what difference could a couple inches make?????? obviously it makes a huge difference, but when the water from first and second damn breaks up Logan canyon I'LL BE READY FOR IT!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! :) Slap some sense in to her Jonny! Thats the funniest thing ive seen for a long time.

    ReplyDelete