Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Beautiful Wife!


This is for my wife because she is just so amazing!!! She is the most important thing in the world to me and I would do anything for her just because she asked me to. Now I know what you're all thinking..... I must have done something wrong and mad her mad or screwed up and I am using this to make up for it but that's not it at all. SHE IS JUST SO WONDERFUL AND I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!!! Angela is the hardest working person that I know and she doesn't ever complain about it. I am going to school right now so she is paying all the bills. We have a few of them so to make up for it she works 2 jobs while I am just in a measly part time job. I would not be able to go to school if it were not for her. Hopefully one day I will be able to take care of her so she can have time to do the things that she enjoys and go to school like she wants to but has given that up so that I can.


Angela puts up with a lot because I can be a little crazy sometimes, but I always know at the end of the day she still loves me and lets me hold her tight when we go to sleep. I am still very much of a kid she is the adult in the relationship, but I love it when I can get the kid in her to come out every once in a while she is the best person in the world to have fun with when she lets go and isn't worried about getting embarrassed.




Angela might kill me for the selection of pictures, but I am at work and kind of limited on what I have to choose from. Although now picture well ever do her justice and capture her true beauty.
I love you so much and I am so glad you decided to marry me (although you knew it all along, you were just waiting for me). Hope you have a super day


Love your lover

4 comments:

  1. Thanks love!! Love you too baby!
    ... and yes, I just might kill you for those pictures you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Jon. I agree, Angela is a wonderfully sweet person and she is tons of fun to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet! I'm still waiting for her to come out of her shell and do some real singing with Sing Star or Rock Star though. hahaha Both of you are wonderful and amazing people! Toooooooooo cute for words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jonny, how sweet!! I am so glad my daughter has you and I agree with you 100%. Angela has been full tilt since she was born, I mean how many babies roll over for the first time in the delivery room?! Her knowledge and insight is beyond her years. I love her very much too, and blessed that you two are together. I know she is cherished. Angela you are so special to my heart and I miss you so much!! (FYI I have some wicked pics too)

    ReplyDelete