HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY!! This past weekend we went to Park City, UT to Celebrate our Anniversary on the 25th, my Birthday on the 26th, and Jonny's Birthday on the 27th. It was soo much fun! Our adventure started on Friday and we stayed until Tuesday. Couldn't have asked for a better vaca, and at the perfect time. We both were in need of a break from life!
We stayed at The Marriott, with only one stupid inconvenience. Apparently if you use a 'debit' card and not a 'credit' card they put a hold of $40 on your account per night. GAY! Of course you get it back at the end but what a huge inconvenience.
I think my favorite part of a hotel room is the maid service coming in and making your bed everyday, and putting fresh towels out! I love it! That's a vacation to me, no cleaning!
This is our luggage for 4 days. No joke. Sadly to say but Jonny only has one bag (it's a big bag), but the rest are mine.
On Friday when we got there, we checked in and went to Old Main and walked the street for a little bit. I saw these shoes in one of the store window's. I don't know how you could walk in them, or who would buy them. We went inside the store, and I kid you not there was nothing under $150. Outrageous! Call me cheap but I am not buying a shirt for $190.
Saturday night we went to a movie and saw Made of Honor. So cute- well I liked it, I don't know if Jonny did :)
Then for our Anniversary we went to Ruby Tuesday's. It was soo yummy! (don't worry Jonny did eat, they just already took his plate away)
FINALLY! We ended up going on our way out on Tuesday. But it wasn't that good :(
Glad to see you guys had fun! Next time you go to PC you'll have to eat at Morning Rey(can't remember if that is the correct spelling) and go on the roller coaster. Good food and great fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun with a few pitfalls. I want to go somewhere and have fun...oh wait we went to the zoo, that was fun!! Anyway, you so should share, share, share your yummy food with us. hehe Don't forget to come over here for Kenner's birthday party on Saturday...come whenever because I think most people will be here in the early afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Birthday & Birthday. Glad you guys had a good time.
ReplyDeleteDid you use everything in those bags? A little out of control don't you think :)
Happy one year of marriage!
Good grief, Angela...you weren't kidding when you said you don't pack light! :) Sounds like you guys had great birthday's and a wonderful anniversary.
ReplyDelete