Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why I'll never grow up

Now I know what you may be thinking.... that my shoes don't go with my outfit at all. Well you're wrong because I'm not even wearing shoes! I couldn't have or else I would not have been able to press the gas. Besides Kenner wanted me to drive he hasn't got the hang of it yet and I am his favorite person.

I do not ever plan to grow up because little kids get the coolest toys! I mean seriously do you see this jeep???? SWEET!!!! On a more serious note you're also probably concerned that I am setting a bad example because it looks like we are going mailbox bashing in the picture. Yes I did hand him the golf club that I gave him for his birthday, and yes I was encouraging him to swing it around like a warrior, but that's not what we are doing. We are garbage can/people bashing!! So the next time your mailbox gets smashed don't look at us were the ones that spilled your trash and ran over your feet as we speed away.

2 comments:

  1. LOL That's great!! You know I think we should all take an oath not to grow up...we'll stay young and have fun forever!! You guys need to come over on a nice day and we'll all take turns and drive Kenner's Jeep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you think we love Disneyland soooooooooooo much???!!!! hahahaha Plus, you've hung out with David enough to know that the same rings true with him. hahahaha You guys are a hooooooot! :D

    ReplyDelete