Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Game night at the Goff's

Last night we went over to Colin and Jess's for dinner. Jess is the best cook ever! And we love going over there for a good home cooked meal, because that doesn't happen at our house very often unless Jonny is cooking. They have Scene It on the X-Box, and we love playing that game! As you can see it gets very intense.

Towards the end of the game, when your points can get doubled and tripled and you want to make sure you get the correct answer, I casually leaned over and hit the wrong button on Jonny controler- he was soo mad because that made him loose the game... but at least for once I wasn't in last place!
Cute couple! (I need to learn how to powder my nose, my face is always so shiny in pictures. I hate it!)
Kennerman! The Goff's have the cutest kids! Kenner is always full of energy!
It seems like Lily's nap time is when we get there, I sometimes don't know how she can sleep thru all our noise...
But she woke up happy of course, she is seriously happy all the time with the biggest grin on her face... but I'm sure she has her moments. Colin would definitly tell ya that :)Lily gettin smooched. Lily is so beautiful! Like mother like daughter.Thanks guys for having us over all the time- we have so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. We really had fun with you guys last night, thanks for coming. You so need to bring your make-up and your Chi and bring me into the "girl world". =) lol AND you need to teach me how to do Lily's hair in all the cute ways!!

    ReplyDelete