This weekend we went down to Salt lake (as usual) for a bbq at Jill's for Desiree's parents who were in town. Thanks Jonny for running the bbq! Of course he had to put an apron on so he didn't get his clothes dirty :)

It was really yummy! And it was so nice to see Des's family again.

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to all you Mom's! Below is the greatest Mom (grandma to me) ever!

On our way home yesterday we stopped at Jill's to pick up Roxy and James Craig was there, I just love this kid! He gets bigger and bigger every time I see him. Can't wait till we all live closer.

This is how Roxy looks for 2 days when she comes home from Jill's house. She is pooped! She playes so rough with all the dogs at Jill's house (even when they don't want to play with her), she loves it!!

How fun!! But Jon, Jon I have to say I thought you were wearing a dress...just had to mention that. Glad you guys had fun. =) You need to come visit!!
ReplyDeleteWe aren't doing anything tonight you should come over!! I'm cooking sweedish meatballs but without the meatballs...kind of. It's hard to explain, there will be meat but I'm just not making them into "meatballs" it takes to long so it's just chopped up meat. lol So you want to come over??
ReplyDelete