Friday, April 11, 2008

What the ...!

This is UNACCEPTABLE!! What day is it??? January?? February?? March?? NO-April! To wake up to snow on the ground just depresses me! I have been waiting to get all my summer clothes and shoes down from the attic for weeks. Each weekend I think "Yay! I can get all the summer stuff down, and pack up all my winter stuff!" NOPE, then this happens! I know this is an angry post... but come on!

On the bright side, Jonny just loves it!

Poor poor Roxy Girl! She got spayed the other day and keeps scratching her stitches so we had to get her a cone to put around her neck. She hates it!

8 comments:

  1. Toto we're not in Logan anymore...we in Antarctica!! That's all I have to say about that. SNOW SUCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that was suppose to say we are in Antarctica. Now I just look dumb. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you create the slide show of photos on your page? I tried and when I go to post it it gives me an error.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked!! I was pasting the code on the wrong page...duh!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did the turbo jam yesterday and I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they were really easy to follow along, well there was one move I didn't quite get I need to practice that one but the rest were pretty easy to follow. I'll get Colin to burn them and we'll bring them back to ya. Did you want them back today??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'll get Colin to copy them soon and I'll bring them back. I really like them I just feel like a dork sometimes jumping around trying to do what they're doing, I'm sure it's quite hilarious to watch me BUT at least I try and I will get rid of my belly!! LOL

    ReplyDelete