I know it sounds funny, but one of my favorite things out of many about Jonny is coming home and finding chick flicks in the dvd player, and knowing he watched a movie last. And I love when I come home and I ask him, 'Did you watch a movie earlier?', and he'll just go 'Noooo.... yaaaa... '.
Well, today was another snowy day. I didn't get a picture because I think that would be actual proof later on in life that yes, on April 15th, 2008 it was a blizzard outside. And that is something I would like to just not remember. But seriously it snowed from 10am until about 6pm. And Jonny and I believing the deceiving weather, since it was so gorgeous outside yesterday, wore no coats, and Jonny even wore shorts to school and took his scootie. That will teach us to check the weather before we get dressed.
Yeah for Jon!! Colin always likes to say he hates chick flicks but then I'll finally get him to sit down and watch one, like Sweet Home Alabama, and he'll love it.
ReplyDeleteI suppose you don't want to hear how nice it was here this weekend...
ReplyDeleteMOM