Thursday, April 10, 2008

"For the cat of course"

Last night I came home and there was this cat just sitting on our porch. Just sitting there, like it belonged to us. I thought ok, this is very random. So I snuck in the door, (it wanted to come in so bad)! And then the annoying part came, it sat on my porch for about 15 min just wining!
So I gave it some milk (I know what you are thinking, that was dumb, now it will never go away). But at least it shut the thing up. Then Jonny comes home about 9:00 and the cat was in the front flower beds just pacing, I'm sure Jonny's scooter scared it a little, and Jonny says "What's with the milk??" I say, "For the cat of course!"...
Lets just say for 2 hours that cat sat on the porch clawing at my door wining to get in. Who knows where it is now... hopefully it went home!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sad. The poor kitty has lost his way...it's kitty alzheimers for sure. LOL Angela I'm so addicted to this blog stuff I love posting things all the time!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you can drop those off tonight, maybe I'll even try it out tonight because Colin works at his new job until 5:00 and then he has to work at EB Games from 5:30 to 8:45 so I'm home all alone tonight. I've told all my family about my blog site and told them to get one but my family isn't the most computer literate people so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey the poor cat just needed a friend! Or maybe it is prego :)
    Now that you have fed it, it will be your friend for life. You should have had Roxy come out maybe that would have scared it away!!! Hey we definitely need to go on a double date, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! Weird that it did that. I agree with you - bad idea with the milk. Maybe hiss at the next one - or better! Stick Roxy outside to see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kitty! You are nice to give it milk. Hopefully it found her way home!

    ReplyDelete