I started vacuuming tonight, and Roxy immediately ran into her toy box and just sat there inside it. She even stayed there in the time that it took me to run and get my camera. What a silly dog...
Well, I am feeling better from my 'almost dead' state last week. And do you want to know what it was that was making me sick all week... EXTREMELY LOW POTASSIUM! I went to InstaCare twice last week, the second time they did a blood test (not pregnant! wahoo!) and the doc said that I was just really low on potassium. I'm thinking- "OH that explains my fatigue, nausea, achy, weakness, stiff muscles, pale, and just all over sickness"...
So 4 prescriptions later I am feeling much much better! I guess I'll need to start eating alot more banana's from now on.
By the way, Jonny's new schedule sucks! It's not too bad for him, he goes in at 9pm and then comes home at 12:30am. Sucks for me because the nights that I go into the hospital to work, I only get to see him for about 30 min a day if that. Oh well I guess, it's just the way it has to be until he graduates. It's actually not that different than his old job, just different hours, but I didn't see him very much then either. I just miss him soooo much!
who would think that being low in a vitamin would make you that sick. Can we say you should be taking a multi vitamin? Just a thought
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe that, just low on potassium...crazy!! Anyway, this place is AWESOME!! I'm totally addicted and Colin is too...Wahoo!! Anyway, thanks for coming over you need to come over again soon, we have lots of fun with you guys and I would love to cook for you again...and I'll try not to burn the veggies next time. LOL You guys are the best!!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is the cutest ever!! I can't wait for this semester to be over. Oh, Colin got that new job today he's so excited!! When you guys are free let us know and we'll have dinner again...and maybe sometime you'll have to come over and we can watch Sweet Home Alabama. =)
ReplyDelete