Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's about time!

Well- the time has come! The time when you look in the mirror and it aint pretty! I am starting today, my eat better, exercise, life changing routine! My new friend Carlie and I are going to start going to the gym in the morning up on campus, I am super excited!
I did have a goal to be in shape by my first wedding anniversary, but since that is next month (hard to believe) I don't know if that is going to happen. But we'll see...
It's kinda funny that when you are engaged you work out, watch what you eat to fit in your wedding dress, and 'impress your husband'. But then when you get married, it all goes down hill! And lucky boys who can loose weight just as fast as they gain it. My lucky husband can eat whatever he wants and be in shape and skinny as ever. But today that is about to change. I might even think about quitting my long over due addiction of Dr.Pepper... but one thing at a time :)
So wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that!! We must be thinking on the same page because I just made that my goal, time to get back into my old jeans!! I am watching what I eat, no more goodies, and I am quiting my addiction to Sunkist. I think we need a "back in shape" hotline so we can call when we're unwrapping that piece of candy or drooling over the donuts in the bakery. j/k LOL Anyway, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a great morning except for the snow that was way depressing to wake up to. Did Jon call us yesterday? I have him on our caller ID and I'm not sure that Colin ever talked to him. Didn't you say you have a Turbo Jam workout video?? Could I borrow it for a day and try it out, I'm looking for something to work my tummy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...I need a tummy kicking!! Well I guess if Jon did call it wasn't important, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take pics and my fee is...FREE!! I couldn't charge you guys, besides I'm just testing the waters right now for taking photos because I'm no professional but I do love to take photos and try new things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with you!!!! I have been feeling the same way for awhile, I just need to get off of my booty and do something about it. I have my good buddy Billy Blanks and Tai Boe (SP) that I have been doing I just need to do it more often.

    ReplyDelete