Tonight we went to Burt's wedding, and were so late! Our dear friend J.D. told us it was in Providence when in fact it was Smithfield, the completely other side of town. But we made it. The reception was really simple and nice. And it was fun to see all of our friends again. They are all getting married one by one...
A little family picture of the Holmes, they are all so photogenic.

This is Alexis, Rob and Leslie's daughter. She is so stinkin cute! (and yes that honkin ring on the left is Leslie's wedding ring!)

Burt and his new misses heading out... sorry these pictures are so out of order, I can't figure out how to rearrange them after I upload them.

Burt throwing the garter...

... and what do ya know J.D. caught it! He better start ring shopping!

Jonny and I :)

The 4 of us! They are some of the friends that we miss the most down in Salt Lake they are so awesome and so fun to hang out with! Like how the guys are sticking out their stomachs.
Can I just say, Angela, you always look so good, you need to come teach me how to look so good...not joking either!! =)
ReplyDelete