Monday, April 21, 2008

Why People Suck

This is my letter to the bug people and why they are terrible you probably have to zoom in to read it, I am about to write a letter to Renegade Sports where I got my scooter and go leave my scooter on the owners front porch and set the alarm off at 3 in the morning with the letter attached to it but one small step at a time first I'll take care of the bug people.



Also I thought this would be fun for the Secretary to figure out for the check!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Sometimes you really have to stick it to the man! Looks like your check really stuck it to him :) Id love to know what the comment line on the check said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO JON!! I had no idea you guys still had problems with the spiders that is ridiculous, especially Hobo spiders!! I hope they will do the right thing and reimburse your money and take care of the spider problem. You know you guys can always stay at our place if you need to. =) Maybe you should bomb your house with the bug bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon, I agree with you 110%, why do we always have to pay for services that don't live up to our expectations. I hope you get a good response, but from what I have heard you won't. Let us know.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny!. Jonny, you make me laugh! Let me know if you get a response from your letter, you should get a refund!

    ReplyDelete