Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No luck lunch

Angela: I quit lunch! Today I went to the mall because I had a Aeropostle coupon for 30% off. I go there find a pair of pants that acutally fit me! (I have the hardest time finding clothes, my husband would very much disagree) and go to the counter to purchase them, come to find out my coupon starts tomorrow. No biggie I thought, I'll just go get them tomorrow. Then, I thougt while I am there I'll go get a yummy pretzel. I was so excited (I know I get excited about the smallest things) and I could smell them as I was waiting in line, and getting even more excited! I go up to the counter to tell the girl working that I want an original with cheese, and she tells me their credit card machine is down. I just stood there for about 10 seconds in disbelief, about to say 'thats not my fault give me my pretzel'. But I said thanks anyways, and slowly walked away... head to the parking lot to drive away in a very dissapointing mall adventure and I CAN'T FIND MY CAR! I seriously walked around the parking lot for 15 min. I thought some one had stolen it, and I'm starting to panic. First of all in total sympathy because who would ever want to steal 'my' car, and worried because it's the only car I have! Luckily I found it and drove back to work--- pantless (I had pants on, just not my new pants) ---pretzeless--- and sad... We shall hope tomorrows repeat will turn out okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment