Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby Shower

Angela: This weekend I went to my cousin Jesse's baby shower. Desiree came down from ID to Logan and we both drove down to SLC. I miss Desiree so much since I've moved to Logan and her to ID, so I was really excited to spend time with her!
The new baby-to-be room. And if you know Jesse, this Princess room would be her baby's room.
Desiree and my Aunt Jan.

This was so cute, when Des and I were leaving to go over to the baby shower, we looked over at the gate and there is Gretta, Delan's dog, looking at us sadly from under the gate.
Jesse opening her presents, she got some cute stuff! The party turned out really fun.


My cousin Theresa has 3 girls and gave Jesse a ton of cute baby clothes!

A cute shot of the mom to be!

The party was pricessed themed. Jesse is very into princess. So of course Theresa's girls camed themed for the party. Evelyn in her pricess outfit.
Grandma teaching Jesse how to knit... whether she wanted to learn or not :)

Me, Jesse and Des!
Jan just finished James Craigs room. It is so freakin cute! She did it in Fire Trucks, and he loves it!

Grandma's new puppy- Madylinn. Matty for short. She is so cute, but hyper! And she loves Grandma!


Me and little Oliva. She is so stinkin cute!






1 comment:

  1. Great shower Pics!! Maybe you were not meant to get them there pants, I know you have a coupon for 30% off but look at it this way you still pay 70% that is alot. And how dare you think about getting a pretzel without me....you know I can't leave a mall without getting one. Serves you right!
    mom

    ReplyDelete