Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend

Angela: It's monday morning and cold outside! This morning was sort of a rush morning, Jonny changed the time to wake up this morning on the alarm clock, but forgot to turn it on. So I was only 20 min late to work. Friday night we went out to eat to Hamilton's, 1 of 2 nice restaurants in Logan. And we got a $20 gift card because the last time we ate there poor Jonny threw up his entire meal! Down to his strawberry lemonade. So, we figured we'll go get dessert and hopefully that would be okay. And yet again, another dissapointing night at Hamilton's! We got there and did get seated right awat but waited at out table for 15 min before somone came and greeted us. I just think that will be our last trip there.

Then we went to run our car thru a car wash, because it was really bad dirty. And I could not stop laughing, because I think Jonny is the only person who washes the car before taking it to the car wash! That kid cracks me up.

Saturday I went to babysit for our friends while they went to a foot ball game, and thier kids were soo good for me! But I must say I derserve the babysitter of the year award!!! HA ya right! I just happen to lock myself and all three kids (including a baby) outside the apartment! I knew as soon as a shut the door, I got the uh oh feeling, and turned around, tried to open the door, and it was locked. Luckily some of thier friends came by and rescued me, and had a key. OH I felt so bad. I called Jonny and told him 'he can not trust me with his children!' (for this occasion, as well as a few months ago I accidently locked James Craig in the car at Kmart!). He just laughed. Then when they got home Dave went and kidnapped Jonny at school, they watched the kids while Denelle and I went shopping for a bit. Then we all went out to eat to Firehouse Pizza. It was so yummy! I had never eaten there before. And go figure I forget my camera. Oh well.

Sunday we got up and went to church to teach our devil-- 'I mean, angel'-- sunbeams. They are always a 'joy' to teach every Sunday ;) Then we ate pizza in bed and watched Elf (best Christmas movie ever) and for dinner I did a good job making chicken and rice. I'm still carrying on my mom's tradition and having it every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment