(original date: 7/25/10}
We heart our Mexi Nights! We have some amazing friends, and we get to see them at least once a week at our weekly mexi night. We rotate houses each week and everyone bring yummy food. We cook it together and chow down on yummy mexican food. This particular mexi night we got to celebrate Savannah's birthday. It was so fun!
Angie showing off her sombrero and a route 44.

Love
Becky- she is such an amazing friend and I am so happy I get to be hers. She lives up north, and doesn't get to make it each week. So when she and her family can make it- we are
happy. PS: I
made that shirt!
Oh ya!


Lucky Savannah got
2 birthday cakes. Funny Jonny was having a good time re lighting all the candles as she was blowing them out- it wouldn't end.
Best friends these two are. And aren't they so
adorable. I love how they always have their arms around each other when you take a picture- so
precious.

Cake
#2 on it's way.




We
love our group pictures and don't get them enough! Just to
show off who attends!

Gotta have a
funny face one. I love Jonny and Jeff's stone cold faces, Savannah and Sarah on their phone- yep that sounds about
right.


Like I say- we
love our mexi nights each week and
love our friends!
They're SO fun! :) Great post!
ReplyDelete