Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy birthday Angela @ work and John Allred Concert

{original date: 5/26/10}

Before we left on our ABB my sweet co workers decorated 'my' (I say that because this wasn't actually my work area, I was working there that day, and it was a great way to distract me while they decorated) work area. It was so cute!

It was hilarious because I had to sit all day at the front desk while people asked me 'is it your birthday?'

I heart Big Kit Kats if you couldn't tell.

{original date: 6/3/10}

John Allred! We love him. How could you not? He's amazing. He preformed at Noah's, and we were all stoked to go! As you can see by Mike, myself and Jacob on the way there jammin out to our favorite tunes.
One of the reasons why we love our huge suv is we can fit all these people in it! Occupants of the back: Kristie and Leslie.

Jonny is so excited!
How beautiful are these two? VERY. Love them!
Us girls! Havin the best of times!
Kristie and Mike- so tender. We all love them so much and were so happy they could make it!
Me and the man himself! Thanks for posing with me Mr. John Allred!



I love concerts with my lover. He is so much fun and always ready to rock and roll.


The performance. He is so awesome. If you don't know yet who he is, you must look him up. We found him at our Secondhand Serenade concert, he was one of the opening acts for him. And were so blown away- love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment