{original date: 6/05/10}
Fishing- we love it! Especially in a fake lake with lots of people there. Not. We do love fishing, and we love fishing with Grandma Doty, she is so good, but fishing with tons of people everywhere stealing your fish wasn't fun. But we make the best of everything. What was suppose to be a couple hour thing, turned into an all day thing. Jonny and I got sunburned so bad.
Fishing reminds me of when I was young. My Grandparents fished all the time. More my Grandma Doty, she could sit all day, not say a word, and fish her heart out. I love this about her. My Grandpa Doty on the other hand was a talker. Hmm, maybe that's where I get it from. He would just walk along the banks of the rivers just talking to other fishermen. I miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment