Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ending 2009

Bringing in 2010 and saying goodbye to 2009 was awesome! To end 2009 living in Salt Lake was the best gift ever. It is such a blessing being so close to all our family and friends and not driving down an hour and a half every time we want to see their faces.
To kick off the night all our friends went to Wingers for some yummy yummy food! Mmm that sounds good right now.



Some of the boys had a wing competition- Jonny ending at about 20 wings. There is no way I could do that, those boys are crazy and so much fun!
After that some went downtown for Eve and the rest of us headed back to The Marriott. Thanks so much David for providing that room for us. It was so much fun! You are a great friend, and have the sweetest wife and cutest boys.

Love Robert and his stone cold looks.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Another stone cold look.
We had so much fun playing the Wii and talking all night long! We all could hang out 24/7- we love our friends!
David is security at The Marriott, and Jonny had fun trying on his security vest. Looks pretty good on him I think.






2010 is going to be a great year! Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!!!! love all the pics I so need to update my blogger roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good Ang, I can't believe how long your hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete