Sunday, January 31, 2010

babysitting Bailee Renee

I just love this little girl- especially when she loves me back. Before I started work and had some free time, Kristie dropped her off for the day while she headed off to work. It was kinda rough at times, as Bailee missed her mom. But she calmed down shortly after. Of course we had to get her hair done- she sat still so good for me.
Since I lived in Logan pretty much her whole live so far, I'll take any opportunity to watch her! (hint hint Kristie!). I just want to soak up as much Bailee as I can!
Love that she slept next to the duck on our bed. It's almost as big as she is!
Happy 'fake' family. Jonny's neice was over for part of the time, and by the looks of Bailee's face, she was not happy about that. But they had fun anyways.
Love you Kristie! Feel free to drop that baby off anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment