January 29th marked the first craftastic night for me and my girl friends! It was so much fun! I have never really been a huge craft person, but I am so getting into lately and can't wait to do so many. I have a huge list of web sites that are just waiting for me to get on them and craft away. Our group of girlfriends decided to do a monthly craft night and just rotate it each month with a different craft. I hosted the first one that stated out with a very yummy pot luck dinner- Hawaiian Haystacks.
Crafting away and chatting away!
Showing off the final products- they really did turn out fabulous! A special thanks to one awesome Hobby Lobby and one sweet Wood Connections and of course Mod Podge! Couldn't have done it with out you!
that is so fun! You sure do have good friends! And are so close - love it
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute crafts! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteToo cute Angela...craft night looks like a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDelete