Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailee Renee!

Kristie had Bailee's 1st birthday party on 1.16.10, and it was so awesome! She did a cookie theme, and what a cool idea! Kristie is the person to go to for such awesome ideas! And all those cookies tasted delicious!




Bailee's 'cookie' 1st birthday cake!










Bringing Bailee the cake you would have thought you were bringing her a monster- she didn't know what to think. She has the funniest facial expressions when it comes to this stuff. Love her.
Jordyn is so funny, she's thinking 'hey I'll take that cake if she doesn't want it'.






Jonny don't steal my cake!
Present time! She got some of the coolest gifts, she is some lucky 1 year old!




This picture reminds me of her baby shower holding up all the baby clothes- crazy to think that was over 1 year ago. Where does time go?
Sad, poor Jonny had to make a quick appearance and then leave to go to work. I miss him all the time

Matchie Matchie- Becky got them matching shirts- how cute!
Oh all those kids loved those cookies! Kristie even had a kids table set up downstairs with frosting and sprinkles and blank cookies to decorate. That girl things of everything and the kids had a blast!




Love Lexi- She is such a cute girl!
BFF for life! Thanks for inviting us to such a great 1st birthday party!
Love all my girlfriends! Love that we are all there for each other no matter what, and all have the BEST time together. I couldn't ask for better friends.

2 comments:

  1. I am quite jelouse of all your girlfriend stories!! Reminds me of how I have no friends up here! What a cute idea to do cookie decorating, I think I might steal that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I think I am just going to steal this post word for word picture for picture! Okay okay I will not! Love it you did such a great job and need I remind you that you are such an amazing friend and person- that I could not do without!!

    ReplyDelete