Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sad puppy- new wallet- yummy food

Lately we've been leaving Roxy out and not being mean parents and locking her in her kennal. She has been doing really well, mostly because this is what she does the whole time. Sits on the back of the couch and waits for us to walk thru that door. I gotta tell ya, it drives me crazy. I must straighten the back of the couch 10 times a day at least.
Out browsing a little bit tonight, and Jonny got a new pimpin wallet from his favorite store, American Eagle. Jonny must have been a size model for that store- everything fits him perfectly, like it was made just for him. Definitely his brand.
Lovin it to his new wallet.
I think it's cute that Jonny still carried (yes carried- these pictures did not make it into the new wallet) around all these pictures to show off his favorite kids and pictures of us.
I am going to try and be more 'housewife'. For example: cleaning, ironing, making the bed etc, and cooking! I do pretty good with the cleaning department, but lack so much in the cooking department. But I am making a goal to at least cook dinner a few times a week. And when I say cook, I mean 'cook'- not just throw a frozen pizza in the oven or have 'cereal' for dinner (which we do very often)- I want to try new things!
Now with that said our dinner tonight I did not make, Jonny did. But it was yummy!
We had leftover pizza dough from camping so we made a yummy pizza Sunday night.
Wish me luck on 'cooking'!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I am the first one to comment-
    Ne who, I love that jonny has or had all those pictures in his wallet for cute "you heard me right angelas I said cute". And way to go on the cooking- I as well have been trying to cook meals for shaw. And you need to teach me how to iron- iron whats that hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to let me know how all that goes for you. The food Jonny made looked delicious, are you sure you want to give that up? :) Good luck in your efforts to be a good "housewife".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two have been having fun this summer on lots of trips. Me an Karlee miss you lots at work. We should so do lunch sometime soon and catch up...let me know when you have a free minute...oh and good luck on the cooking thing. Keep us all posted on the progress of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sad puppy and yet so funny too. The food looks way yummy, good luck on the cooking adventure. =)

    ReplyDelete