Since Jonny works graveyards we didn't go down until Saturday afternoon. We showed up to my Aunt Jill's house with them ripping up their back deck. Jonny got there just in time to help pull up the last few planks in the deck. Their new deck/sun room is going to be awesome. Can't wait until that's complete.
We then went to Jonny's parents house to help with some last minute projects around the house. Then Kristie/Mike/Bailee came over for some playin!
I threw Bailee into the 'under the stairs playroom' and she loved it!
I love this puppy!
Jonny's parents, the givers...
... they gave Kristie and Mike their old family trampoline. You would have thought they won the lottery they were so excited! I can't wait to go over there and JUMP!
Love the under the stairs pics- so cute!! And Bailee loves just being in her diaper. Thanks for the shoes and hanging out was Good times! :)
ReplyDelete