Friday night after work we headed down to Summer Fest. It was so nice outside- a little hot, but after being rainy for weeks, that was ok with me! Good thing we went Friday night too, because pretty much all Saturday it rained again. I love getting out and doing things like this, too bad Logan doesn't have too many things going on. I can't wait until we are back in a 'city' where there are more things happening to go to. I got a very yum strawberry-banana smothie, and Jonny got a yum navajo taco. All the booths were fun to look at, but didn't find anything good. More fun to just walk around and enjoy time together.
Fun Times! I like your hair dew! :D Cannot wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun!! Yeah you should be greatful you didn't go Saturday...we did and it poured rain but we loved it and we were completely drenched by the time we got home. Your smoothie looks yummy. =)
ReplyDeleteWe wanted to go, but David worked. :( The food sounds yummy! My favorite day in the MTC was navajo taco day. lol
ReplyDelete