Jonny let me run out and snap a few pictures of him tonight. It was fun to practice and have him as my 'model'. I am trying to get as much practice as I can, but it's kinda hard up here in Logan when we live by so few people that we know. I know these pictures are alot of the same person, but how could you not love him? He actually has fun posing for pictures, if anyone has ever taken his picture you would know. He's so cute. Thanks Love! If you have an comments, or tips please let me know.
Fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, where did you go? I love the wall you shot by. =)
ReplyDeletehow stinking cute are you jp? Looks good!
ReplyDeleteaaaaw, how nice of your hubby Johnny to agree to model and pose and jump and lay down with his legs up behind him! Are you sure you aren't a real model J-Dawg? BTW, I got a girl named Hannah that would love to model for you! ;-)
ReplyDelete