Sunday, June 28, 2009

photo shoot & double date

What a FUN weekend! We went down Friday night and did our laundry (which will be the last time we are bringing all our laundry down to Salt Lake- my Aunt Jill had a stack able washer/dryer that she wasn't using and let us buy it. YAY! It will be so nice to have a washer/dryer at home again). Saturday morning Kristie/Mike/Bailee/Desiree came over to Jonny's parents and we did the finishing touches on hair/make up/outfits and rushed off to Wheeler Farm to take pictures. I am so happy with the way that they turned out! After I put the finishing touches on them this week I will for sure post a sneek peak- can't wait!
After the photo shoot pictures, you would think these girls would be smiled out. Thanks again for letting me take your pictures, I hope you like them.

Our 'classic' pictures. I love it. When we were younger (like teens) whenever we had our picture taken together, this is about how it would turn out- Krisite smashing my face. Had to get a shot of that.
Silly faces.

Double Date Night! Woot woot! So so so fun! Thanks so much Angie and Jacob, you guys are the best and so hilarious and so much fun to hang out with! We went to TGI Friday's, the yummiest food, and had like 2 hours before the movie started. Why we chose to go to dinner so early, I don't know why- guess we were just too excited to see each other. It was okay though, we headed over to Nordstroms Rack, which turned out funny because Angie and I mostly just stood around and talked while the boys were like a 'kid in the candy store' as Angie so well put it. They were all over that store, and trying on clothes etc.
Jacob just being cool.
Had to post this picture of myself- where do I come up with these faces?
Angie and I. Two peas in a pod I'd say- love you Ang!


Jacob move your head you can barely see Angie! lol.
Second part of the date TRANSFORMERS 2! For about a week this is all I have heard about from Jonathan, he was so excited! And the IMAX- awesome!

They were soo excited, and their eyes were glued to the screen the whole time!
Not so much Angie and I, we got really bored about half way thru the movie and kept looking at each other 'why didn't we go see a chick flick while they watched this??'

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! I'm so bummed we didn't get to do our photo shoot:( What did the boys think of Transfromers? Brad saw it this weekend and didn't like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THANK YOU it was a blast, and I can not wait until we come down or is it up to logan "whateva you know what I mean NE WHO it was so much fun to see you and thanks for taking our pics! You did a great job! Cant wait to see them! Lov ya you are the Best Eva!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting to see your pics you took...
    ha ha I want to see them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics! Nice job! We need to plan another night out! maybe a sleepover ;)! Jonny you are forever in my thoughts!
    P.S LOVE the shoes
    take care kids
    -JaKe

    ReplyDelete