Ok everyone- my first 'photo shoot' was on June 27th and it was so much fun! We took photo's at Wheeler Farm, and it brought back a few memories of having our wedding reception there, it is just the perfect place to take pictures. I was loving taking pictures of my best friends, and again a huge thanks to them for letting me. I have finally gotten around to editing some of them and really hope that you love them as much as I do. I just can't wait for photo shoot #2. I am going to create a second blog for my pictures that I will add more favorites to later, so for now- enjoy.
Great job! I am so jealous of your camera!!! They look really nice.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU so so MUCH!
ReplyDeleteThat was a blast and you did a great job!
I hate the fact that I had that one zit show up right in the middle of my forehead! Ugh Just in time for pictures lamo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!! I love the ones by the shed or whatever it is. Those always look nice. =)
ReplyDeleteYou're so talented! I love the little baby girl picture, soo cute :)
ReplyDeleteAngela- you are amazing!!! Those turned out AWESOME!!!! :) I think my favorite one is the one of Kristie looking up at the camera! But they're all gorgeous! Can't wait till you can do us!
ReplyDeleteLook at you little Miss professional! Looks good!
ReplyDelete