Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No one likes purple

I just find this so funny- Jonny has this candy machine and filled it with jelly beans. However this is has been the outcome of it. No one likes the purple one's. There is always a huge pile of purple jelly beans on the counter. 
So if any one out there like purple one's, let me now and I'll mail em to ya. 

4 comments:

  1. Please do not send them my way! I am with ya not a big fan of the purple ones! And that goes with other things as well popsicles, medicine, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding. Purple is by far the best flavor. People don't know what they are missing out on. It tastes like Dimetapp. How could you not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and enjoyed reading it. Love it!
    I hope you will stop by and visit me.

    The May give away has started....and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as they are grape flavored....I will take them!!

    ReplyDelete