Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy walk

Tonight we went on a late walk. Oh we've missed walks! It's been so nice having Jonny at home in the evening to hang out with each other! Our flowers have bloomed outside out house a while back, and makes me miss our home where our front porch was covered with tulips! Notice the snowman in the back? I am the worst at changing holiday decoration! I also have my Easter decorations out. 
I call these next 3 pictures- Angela only has 1 hand pictures. 


Roxy was soo excited to run around! She has been so cooped up all winter. She literally did not stop running the whole walk. 
Jonny and I had a blast running around and acting silly!




The continuation cart wheel pictures. 




Jonny is so good at jumping in the air and clicking his heels! 
Me, not so much!
I just think it's so funny that we threw Rox in the air, like how photographers throw babies in the air. She is our baby in so many ways!

Oh and if you missed it in my last post (please scroll down) I GOT A NEW CAMERA!! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Oh and I'm super jealous you got a new camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you are loving your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pic's! Expecially the one of Jonny throwing roxy in the air! Mark does the same think to our dog Cooper. I wonder what the dogs think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so hilarious that you throw your dog in the air...she is so your guys's baby. =) Maybe it's time for a real baby. haha

    ReplyDelete