Wednesday, May 13, 2009

$25

Tonight we went to DI and Jonny found this $25 treasure! And somehow it ended up in our living room. It reclines up and down, and you plug it in and it vibrates on different levels! Total time warp to the 1970's! But I seriously can't believe the condition that it's in. None of the buttons are missing, all the seams are perfect, and it's actually comfortable! 
Jonny LOVES it! And of course it needs to be re upholstered!
We couldn't believe it when we were at DI that it actually worked when you plug it in! The only thing is, is that it 'stays' vibrating. The the off switch doesn't work. But good thing I am married to an Electrical Engineer! He fixed this bad boy right up!

AAHHH... can finally relax! I know you are all dying to come over and sit on our new chair!

4 comments:

  1. LOL You guys are so spontaneous! But I think it is very cool the Jonny Shaw could fix it!

    Happy Relaxing to ya FO Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the DI. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is too funny! Are you sure Jonny didn't just buy it so he could fix it up? Does he want to fix everything? That's how Chris is.

    ReplyDelete