First off, Jonny's beloved scooter if officially for sale! So if you want details let me know.
Also many other items including Go-ped, paintball gun and stereo.

Thursday night
Jonny and I yet again loaded up the truck and headed down to Salt Lake.
Jonny hopped on a plane that night to LA, and I headed over to my Aunt Jill's. Friday morning I went over to Kristie's for our 'Day of FUN' and had fun getting
Bailee Renne ready! She doesn't have thick hair, but what hair she does have I put in some
velcro rollers with some product.

She looked so dang cute!

And the finished product. All I can say is my babies better have hair!
Bailee is such a good baby, she really does just enjoy laying on the floor. Good think
Jonny and I got her that swing- we should have just gotten her a floor mat!

My kids are going to be blind from the flash of the camera for how many pictures I am going to take of them. I think Bailee is sick of the million pictures I took of her already from this picture.
And we are off! Kristie has been dying to go to Tai Pan Trading, so what would our 'Day of FUN' be with out that? She found this beautiful painting for her bedroom to 'inspire' her to decorate it. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it! She got a killer deal on it as well.

Then onto the massive store
Ikea! I don't really like the style of
Ikea, but it is sure fun to walk around. It even has a little cafeteria in it, so that's where we had dinner. Thanks Kristie for the funnest day ever!!

I made it to the airport Friday night before doing what I am WORST at! Filling up the stupid car with gas! I hate it! I am very spoiled and lucky that since we've been married I have only had to do this a handful of time because my amazing husband always 'happens' to have the car 'just when it is about on empty' (now whether this is planned that way or not, I'll just let you wonder).

I'm HUNGRY! Tonight we went to Costa Vida for dinner- YUM.
Jonny must have been starving too, because at about 3:30pm he was
texting me about dinner plans. But I am the one who ordered a salad AND a burrito.
Disclaimer: I only ate about 2/3 of my salad and didn't touch the burrito. Who was I kidding that I could eat that much? But I really was craving both, and thought I would at least eat a small salad and 1/2 my burrito and save the rest for lunch. So I owe Jonny $5 for not eating my burrito.

$1 mini golf night was tonight as well. Hey, can't beat $1 date!

Notice the size of golf club Jonathan got. He is such a kid at heart, and always knows how to have fun!

By the way, we didn't do so good...

I just love spending time with my hubby! He is so much fun and so wonderful! Too bad I had to drop him off at school right after golf. It was so nice outside tonight too, I could have stayed outside all night long! (that is until it got cold
hehe)
You guys are so cute! I love how much fun you have. Love the mini golf club too!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Miss ya at work...we should all hang out for old time sake.
ReplyDeleteYou are coming out next weekend right?!! A big fat Just kidding. But I did have a Blast like always WOOT WOOT. And remind me why we do not live closer and spend every day like Friday?? But we will soon, you sooner then me :D
ReplyDeleteThanks again Renee
Oh and I love the pictures
ReplyDelete