Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just the beginning...

As Jonny was pulling out the suitcases tonight I thought to myself 'this is just the beginning of me dropping Jonny off at the airport for business trips'. Ever since Jonny and I have known each other (4 years now, time flies!) we never really get to spend a huge amount of time together at one time due to school, work, living in different cities (while dating), just obligations in our lives, and it STINKS! We miss each other ALL THE TIME! I just know that Jonny will end up getting a job where he has to travel alot and our 'no time' together will just be how it will always be. 
So where is Jonny going you ask? Sunny LA! (No fair I know is what you are thinking! I am thinking it as well!) He is flying out Thursday night for an interview for an intern for a company called Raytheon. It will be a quick trip, flying out Thursday night and returning Friday night- Good luck love! This is our 3rd weekend in a row now driving down to Salt Lake- gag me! But to make the less amount of trips we are driving down Thursday after work, and I took Friday off (wahoo!) to just stay in Salt Lake to pick up Jonny Friday night when he comes back. So excited to spend Friday with my best friend Kristie who is lucky and works 4/10's. And since Logan doesn't get reception for TV, we'll be spending the weekend down South for General Conference this weekend as well. Not that I don't love being down in Salt Lake (all the time), but I was really looking forward to spending time at home this weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Angela..I know how it goes! Hang in there, everything will work out! We have clients that work for Raytheon..I hear it is a pretty good company...I hope things work out. Also, if you guys do anything this weekend let ME know...Johnny texts Casey but he is a silly boy and ALWAYS forgets lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are SO SO sick of driving out here! But I am excited you will be out here again because I barely got to talk and hang out with you last weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's bestfriend from grade school that she's known for years and years worked for Raytheon for a bazzillion years! I think she just retired. Her name is Diane Parker. She had top security clearance. Guess it was a pretty cool job since she worked there forever! :) Tell Jonny "GOOD LUCK!!!" from us! :) David is trying for something here in town. We are crossing our fingers he gets it. We'll cross our fingers for Jonny, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and she worked in L.A., too. She lives in La Palma. Just a few minutes from Disneyland and Knott's. At least he'll get to play on the weekends. There's lots to do there. Fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that totally sounds like mine and Chris's life with the school and then the interview out of town. Good luck Jonny!

    ReplyDelete